Saturday, June 2, 2012

Out of hibernation

When I first started this blog I looked at other blogs and saw a few that were fantastic and yet they had stopped blogging.  When that happens you know its likely because their lives got really busy or the expectations and demands of blogging got too much or the blogger just developed other interests.  Well I have no such excuse - its been two months since my last post and I've thought about posting almost every other day but just haven't been able to make myself do it.

I've been tired yes but I've also developed an aversion to my computer - after a long day working from home reading and answering emails the only way I can disconnect is to put the computer way entirely - no surfing, no research and no blogging. But I do owe you several updates so I will at the least make those and then let's just go from there. Here's a pic of how I feel - emerging from a rest..



No comments:

Post a Comment