|Living Room - the walls look a lovely grey but they are really a F&B green|
|Dining Room - I love the ceiling height and the wide staircase. (Still want to repaint the green)|
|A peek from the dining room into the addition|
|Powder room has F&B wallpaper that I like! They took the mirror so that needs to be replaced|
Heads up - now moving into spaces that I'd like to change but don't need to.
|Mud room / office - love the space and heated floor but not the laminate cupboards|
The kitchen is ~11 years old and I like the space but not the design:
- First are the blue cupboards. I HATE them.Those will go grey.
- I'm not sure about painting the uppers. I don't like the laminate but they are so tall - will they look good painted - say white?
- The black blackspash I don't love.
- You can't se it but the counters are stainless steel and let's just say they have patina! Hubs says they remind him of his high school job at Taco Bell. He hates them.
- Long term I'd like French doors instead of sliding doors
|Master - its 13 by 13 and I love the closet space|
|Front bedroom - we'll use as family room for now too|